You can only enter the museum with an online ticket, which can be booked in advance via our ticketpage.
In order to ensure that your visit to the museum is as safe as possible, the museum has arranged online ticket sales with time slots for a limited number of visitors, installed signs indicating important places in the building, and is paying maximum attention to hygiene. Guided tours, group visits and special arrangements are not possible for the time being.
The safety guidelines of the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) also apply in our museum. The latest information can be found here.
before you visit us
- You can only visit the museum by ordering a ticket online in advance for a specific date and time. This also applies to museum cardholders and Friends.
- If possible, print out your ticket(s) so that we can scan it easily when you arrive.
- Come alone or together with people from your own household. We hope that visits with others will be possible soon.
- Travel with your own transport as much as possible. If possible, leave your coat at home or in the car, so you can bypass the cloakroom. And bring a small bag, so you don't need to use a locker.
during your visit
- You can access the museum until 20 minutes after the entrance time on your ticket.
- Signs indicate the maximum number of people allowed in each room. We have introduced a one-way system and sometimes ask you to keep to the right.
- Taking photos and videos is not allowed in the Fries Museum.
- We only accept pin or contactless payments.
- The inner area of Café Thús is only accessible to our visitors; applicable catering guidelines apply.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff and volunteers, and show consideration for other visitors.
Send any questions you may have via e-mail to email@example.com